Custom Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"Winter Frost" tatting pattern

Thank you to everyone who test tatted my latest snowflake. I have received feedback from all of the testers and have just added the pattern to my Etsy shop. You can find the pattern by clicking here, or by using the Etsy widget on the right side bar of my blog.



There were no major changes to the pattern, only some small clarifications to the text. I am always amazed at how quickly people test tat a pattern. I think it's because it takes me several weeks to design and tinker with everything, and I like to let ideas "marinate" for a while before I'm done.

I have received some great feedback from testers, which has allowed me to see things from new perspectives and to continually improve upon my pattern writing. Thank you to all of the people who so readily volunteer, it is truly appreciated :)

3 comments:

Bernice said...

Love this pattern, it really looks like a snowflake. Thanks for letting me test tat. :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful pattern, looks like a snowflake with the points.
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thanks, Robin! I've just downloaded my copy!