Custom Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Triangles (Part 2)

This is a continuation of my previous post in which I was exploring different patterns that could be made with triangles. I was able to put together a cross based on the bookmark pattern:


Like the Priscilla Cross, this is a large piece of tatting and takes a while to complete. In size 40 thread it measures 6.75 inches long and 4.75 inches wide. You can get a better idea of how big it is in this photo:


I also wanted to mention that if you send me a message through my Blogger Contact Form, please check your spam/junk folder for a reply as well as your inbox. I try to respond within 24 hours, but sometimes my responses get sent to the spam folder (especially for those using Yahoo accounts). Always feel free to send me another message if you haven't heard back within a few days. It probably means that something went amiss with the email filters!

10 comments:

God's Kid said...

That looks wonderful!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is a beautiful cross! I wonder how large it would be in 80?

Mary Victoria Webster said...

Oh wow!!! I love it, Robin! I am working on your Garden Cross right now- your new written pattern instructions are very helpful! I can't wait to add this cross to my collection of your wonderful patterns!
- Mary Victoria

Jane McLellan said...

Magnificent!

muskaan said...

Very pretty !!
Care to make the chains interwoven ? Just an idea :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous cross
Margaret

Robin Perfetti said...

Thanks everyone!

Robin Perfetti said...

Glad to hear the written instructions are working out :)

Robin Perfetti said...

Hmmm, not sure how to do that technique. I'm not nearly as technique savvy as you!

Jenn said...

Wow!!! The cross is beautiful! Lots of posts to catch up on :).