Custom Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Bookmark patterns are in the shop

After many months of designing, writing, and testing, the bookmark patterns are finally available in my Etsy shop! You can click HERE to go directly to the listing.


There are more photos within the listing that show all of the designs. Thanks again to everyone who helped with the test tatting. If you test tatted these and did NOT receive the final version of the ebook, please let me know.

A few days ago, Etsy was having some issues that caused a delay in receiving instant downloads. It looks like it has cleared up now, but if you encounter any issues don't hesitate to contact me. I can send files for any patterns in my shop.

8 comments:

muskaan said...

Eye-catching array !!! And these are already a hit :-)

Madtatter80 said...

Very happy to see your lovely pattern out there for all to enjoy👍🍃🌹🍃❤

God's Kid said...

Yours are all so gorgeous that I think we may have to use the same colors. ;)
Have a wonderful day!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I started Mary's Bookmark last night. Your directions are so clear! Thank you for all your hard work!

Margarets designer cards said...

These are gorgeous bookmarks, just doing another four petals, I love them all, brilliant designs and the instructions are easy to follow.

Fox said...

Congrats! Lovely work.

Robin Perfetti said...

Thank you everyone!

Jenn said...

Congrats! It's on my list to buy soon :). Have a great weekend :). Hoping to find some empty shuttles to make a start on one of your beautiful snowflake patterns.