Custom Pages

Monday, July 29, 2019

3 in 1 Hexagon

Working on the table runner can be monotonous, so I spent some time putting together a different pattern. It's a hexagon that can be connected together to form a mat, or embellished to make snowflakes:


The pattern is available in my Etsy shop and you can get to the listing by clicking HERE.

The snowflakes have interchangeable centers, pictured below:


I couldn't help but wonder what the mat would look like if it was enlarged, so I used an app on my iPad called Photo Grid to splice together some images. The first is a hexagon shaped mat:


The next is an extended mat, which could be used as a table runner:


The thread is Lizbeth size 20 in White (#601) and Cotton Candy (#111). I think the extended mat would look nice if the motifs around the edge were changed to all white.

4 comments:

God's Kid said...

They all look totally awesome!!! :)
I love seeing your designs and your tatting, as well as the possibilities!!! :)

Robin Perfetti said...

Thank you Sue :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the color choice. --Meesha

Robin Perfetti said...

Thanks Meesha!