Custom Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Table Runner, 5th Column

I've started working my way down the 5th column of the table runner:


When I reach the bottom, I will be at the halfway point. Then I need to create the second half the same way as the first. It's all made in one continuous path, which reduces the amount of ends I have to hide.

Here's how it will lay on the table:


There's about 150 hours of work left for this project (which includes writing up the pattern), but I'm not sure when I will get it finished. I've been working on the table runner in between other projects to keep things a little more interesting.

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

That’s is a beautiful table runner, certainly a lot of tatting hours, but in the end you will have a beautiful runner

God's Kid said...

It's so gorgeous and going to be an awesome treasure!!! :)

Michelle said...

Wow! This is glorious!, pattern in your Etsy when you’ve finished please?

Robin Perfetti said...

Thanks Margaret, Sue, and Michelle! I will be putting the pattern in my shop when it’s finished. In the meantime, if you have my Tatted Bookmarks ebook, try out the Onion Trefoil Bookmark. It is essentially the same pattern as the table runner and would give a good idea of if you’d want to tat something like this in larger form. Personally, I find the pattern rather tedious!

Jane McLellan said...

Fantastic already.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Wow! It looks amazing already!

Anonymous said...

This is already stunning! What a beautiful reward for all those hours and hours of work - a beautiful handmade table runner that you designed yourself. Your talent is impressive.
StephanieW

Ninetta said...

Wonderful tatting!