Not much new to post these past few weeks. I've just been working on diagramming a few snowflake patterns and tatting final versions of them in white. (The big one is Lizbeth silver size 40, the white version of this still needs to be tatted).
The teal colored one in the background is in progress, to be used as a pattern photo for a very minor design alteration. I've realized that there is some benefit to tatting the snowflakes in color: one can save on ink when printing out the pattern. (White snowflakes need to be scanned on a colored background).
Here's my pile of diagrams and my tatting binder, which houses all of the designs after I finish them.
I add a sample of tatting to each binder insert, which is great for
knowing what the pattern will look like when tatted...not so great for
the thickness of the pages. This one will only fit 5 to 10 more pages,
so I'll have to start a new binder soon.