Custom Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

Two more to go

I made a couple more bookmarks this past week. Now I just have two more that I want to make before I start writing up and testing the patterns. The first one is tatted in Lizbeth size 40, Seagreen Dark:


The second bookmark is tatted in Lizbeth size 20, Caribbean:


I've been using the Amaziograph app to brainstorm some of the bookmarks. Here's my drawing for the first bookmark:


And my drawing for the second bookmark:


They don't always come out exactly like the drawings, but I find the drawings to be a helpful reference.

12 comments:

Corina said...

beautiful bookmarks

God's Kid said...

Truly fabulous bookmarks!!! :)

Mandatory said...

Both are gorgeous, but I have to say I love the first one best! Fantastic!

Jane McLellan said...

I agree with Mandatory. I like seeing how you’ve translated your drawings, interesting. The drawings help, sure, but still a lot of work in the designing.

Lavinia said...

Beautiful, as always. I have tried designing from a drawing too but so far only tiny simple things.

Jenn said...

Beautiful bookmarks :).

Neska said...

I would be very happy to test tat for you but I doubt they need it. They look fabulous.

Robin Perfetti said...

Neska, I can always use testers to look for mistakes and make sure the patterns are understandable. I’ll reach out to you in a month or two after I do my preliminary testing. Thanks!

Margarets designer cards said...

Those bookmarks look lovely, if you want a tester I will always volunteer, I love your patterns

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm really looking forward to your bookmark book. I'm in the mood for fairly quick tats!

Robin Perfetti said...

Margaret, I will let you know when the patterns are ready for testing :)

Ushas Creations said...

Awesome patterns Robin!! Will try making both ��