Custom Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Final Two

Here are the final two bookmarks for my bookmark project:


They are both tatted in Lizbeth size 40 thread, the one on the left is done in Ocean Turquoise Light and the one on the right is done in Black. The design for the blue bookmark comes from my table runner, which is still a work in progress that I hope to get back to soon. The black bookmark is inspired by one of the Round Robin doilies on Craftree. I really liked the five petaled element that Martha Ess used in the doily center, and wanted to incorporate it into a bookmark.

In total there are 12 bookmark patterns for this project. I still have a few minor changes that I'm making to some of the patterns, and then I will be able to start diagramming them on the computer.

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Splendid!

God's Kid said...

Outstanding bookmarks!!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful bookmarks, I love the blue pattern

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

How exciting! I may be able to tat new bookmarks for Christmas presents this year!

Lavinia said...

Such beautiful bookmarks!

Anonymous said...

The bookmarks are beautiful.
StephanieW

muskaan said...

Waiting eagerly to see them all together :-)

Jenn said...

Both are beautiful! Going to be a wonderful collection of bookmark patterns.