Custom Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

Bookmark project update

I wanted to post an update on my bookmark project since I haven't written about it for a while. The diagrams are complete and there are two more patterns that need written instructions. I've also begun test tatting some of the patterns:


There's still several pictorials to make (some for tassels and some for techniques such as onion rings). I'll be working on this project through the month of August and will hopefully have patterns ready to send to testers in the beginning of September.

6 comments:

God's Kid said...

Oh my goodness you have designed some awesome bookmarks!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! How exciting! I love tatting and giving bookmarks!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful. Nothing nicer than having a tatted bookmark to put in a book.....unless it's opening a book you haven't read for a long while and *surprise* there's a lovely bookmark you left in it from last time.
StephanieW

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful bookmarks, love the colours

Jeanne said...

Your bookmarks are beautiful. If you need help testing the patterns, I would love to assist. I can send you a photo of one I just finished (Eye Spy by Julie Paterson).
JeanneH

Robin Perfetti said...

Hi Jeanne, thanks! I can’t contact you directly since I don’t have your email, but if you read this comment please message me through the Blogger Contact Form on the right sidebar of my blog. It will have a place to enter your email and we can move forward from there.