Custom Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

300 Trefoils, and Etsy sale

I took a break from tatting in April, and then started working on my table runner again in May. It's now up to 300 trefoils. I had to lay it diagonally across the table to see the whole thing:


When placed in the center of the table, it drapes a little over each side:


This is an extendable table, so I'll have to insert the middle piece for future photos. That way it will be easier to see the entire runner.

In other news, I'm having a sale in my Etsy shop from now until May 31. Everything is 20% off, no code needed. If you miss this sale, I will be having another one at the end of November.

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow your table runner is growing, it’s going to look stunning when you finish it.

Michelle said...

Goodness, that’s beautiful! Well done! Looking forward to more!

God's Kid said...

That is a stunning piece of tatting artwork!!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

That's very impressive and I love it!

muskaan said...

💗💗💗🌹🌹🌹👍

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Alvin said...

I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.