Custom Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Etsy Sale

I'm having an Etsy sale with everything in the shop 20% off, now through Tuesday, December 3. If you'd like to check it out you can get to my shop by clicking HERE.

Below is a photo of some of the designs available in my shop:


If you're wondering why I still have all of these tatted samples, it's because I file them away into binders each time I make a new pattern. I'm up to four binders now.


The tatted samples are placed into plastic sheet protectors. I try to remember to put my pattern notes in there too.


Each binder holds somewhere around 20 to 25 patterns. The tatted samples make the pages bulky, so the binders don't hold has much as they would if it was just paper.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, to be that organized! You have a treasure trove of tatting and patterns in those binders!

God's Kid said...

Thank you for sharing your way for keeping your patterns!!! :)