Custom Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

Mini Flakes

I tatted some of these mini snowflakes last year and made a few more this year. They are relaxing to make because they are quick and easy to design.


Other than my notes, I don't have any patterns written for these. I'm thinking of continuing this project next year, and accumulating more designs before I go into pattern writing mode.

A quick reminder: My Etsy sale is almost over (it is set to go through Tuesday, December 3rd and end at midnight, Eastern Standard Time). If you'd like to check out my shop, you can get to it by clicking HERE.

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I would love to see a pattern book of your little snowflakes. I'll be first in line to buy one!

God's Kid said...

Awesome snowflakes!!! :)

Michelle said...

Move over Diane! I’m first! These are beautiful! All of them!

Cassandra R. said...

Now Now ladies I think there would be enough PDF's to go around...I do love them. I would just love to sit and have the will to tat again. Something is up with me no idea what I haven't seriously tatted in months. It is so out of character usually I'm up to my shuttles in flakes and angels by this time and nothing. I tried to tat the 25 something challenge and made 2 I think but I had to "force" myself to finish those.
But still just the will to tat these beautiful snowflakes. I looked at them and thought with several of them ahhh I would start here.. Beautiful Robin just Beautiful...

Robin Perfetti said...

Sorry to hear that, Cassandra. Sometimes you just need a break from crafting before being inspired to pick things up again. I’m actually surprised I’ve been as consistent with tatting as I have been (I used to take years long breaks from crochet before I learned to tat). Anyhow, I hope you get your tatting mojo back soon! Glad to hear you and others like the flakes :)

il mio chiacchierino said...

tutti lavori molto belli complimenti