Custom Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Free Pattern: Onion Ring Bookmark

I made a few small adjustments to the onion ring edging and came up with an onion ring bookmark. I've created a basic printable pattern which you can find on my free patterns page or go to directly by clicking HERE. If you notice any errors in the pattern, please let me know.

I tatted the bookmark in DMC size 40 white, because I had some left over from my onion ring magic square. Then, I made another version in DMC size 80 variegated violet:


The violet version measures 1 inch across and the white version measures 1.4 inches across. The bookmarks can be made to any length you want.

8 comments:

Vera said...

Nagyon szép..Köszönöm a mintát!

God's Kid said...

Awesome!!!! :) Thank you so very much for sharing!!!

elizabethdee said...

Thank you for sharing your pattern. It’s a beauty!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the pattern! Now that I'm in bookmark mode, this will really come in handy. Plus, I need practice on my onion rings!

Madtatter80 said...

Always great and perfect designs and thank you for the free patterns your a doll!

Margarets designer cards said...

I love your bookmarks and thank you for the pattern

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that pattern. This is the perfect pattern to play with onion rings!
StephanieW

Elaine R said...

Thank you, your designs are always an inspiration