For the past six months, I've been working on creating snowflake designs. Although designing typically involves many iterations of the same pattern, I didn't realize just how many snowflakes I had made until I looked through my design binder. I placed the snowflakes on top of the dresser for a picture:
Some of the designs were scrapped or revised until I came up with a version that I liked. In total, 14 made it to the final stage. It's taking me longer than expected to finalize the document because we are very busy getting ready to move into a townhouse. Nonetheless, I hope to finish up my edits and have the patterns ready to send out to test tatters soon.